There are already some changes with the bicycle headlights that are available in the past and the bicycle headlights that are available now. A lot of the modern bicycle headlights are already smaller and are also lighter than before. You need to know your purpose why you need the brightest bicycle headlight. Do you need it in order to be seen or in order to see? Through this article, you will know details about bicycle headlights how this can be great for your cycling needs.
- Product Comparison – Top 10 Bicycle Headlights In 2020
- Point of Interest
- 1. victagen USB Rechargeable Bike Light & Free Taillight, Powerful 1000 Lumens
- 2. BLITZU Gator 320 USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set for Bicycle HeadLights
- 3. TaoTronics TT-HP007 LED Bike Lights Front & Back for Bicycle HeadLights
- 4. Eagle Eye USB Rechargeable LED Bicycle Headlights
- 5. Bright Eyes Aircraft Aluminium Waterproof LED Bike Light Set for Bicycle HeadLights
- 6. Lumintrail Super Bright USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light Set Headlights
- 7. Bright Eyes NEWLY UPGRADED and FULLY WATERPROOF for Bicycle Headlights
- 8. Malker Bicycle HeadLights Front and Rear Silicone LED Bike Light Set
- 9. HODGSON Bike Lights 400 Lumens Bicycle HeadLights Front and Back
- 10. BenRan Ultra Bright Bicycle Headlights Taillight
- BUYING GUIDE
- Final Verdict
Product Comparison – Top 10 Bicycle Headlights In 2020
Point of Interest
The Types of Bike Lights to Choose From
You need a lot of knowledge about the bicycle headlights that you will come across with. Do you want to have bicycle headlights rechargeable item? The choice will be up to you. What matters is it will be good enough for your needs. These are the types of bicycle headlights to familiarize yourself with:
- Safety Lights – These are lights that may light up even when the area that you are in is not too bright. The slightest light will illuminate these lights so that you can be seen easily by other people who are also on the road.
- Sidelights – These are lights that are somewhat considered to be safety bicycle headlights because this will allow you to be seen even from the side. The main difference is how this will be mounted. Some sidelights are easier to mount than others.
- High-Output Lights – These are lights that you can use to illuminate the road that you are riding at. These are usually more expensive than safety lights but they will work well as your bike headlights.
1. victagen USB Rechargeable Bike Light & Free Taillight, Powerful 1000 Lumens
Cycling is more fun when you can bike anywhere and under any weather conditions especially if you love riding at night. You would need a headlight that will lighten up the road nicely. You would want to check this headlight out.
This headlight is famous for its simplicity yet very durable. It also has a power of 1000 lumens thus let you use during the daytime. This is important if you want incoming traffic to see you from a distance. It can run for 18 hours before you will charge it again.
- It is mostly made of aluminum alloy.
- This can be charged via USB.
- It has 5 lighting modes – low, medium, high, pulse, and strobe mode.
- It has a 2600 mAh battery capacity.
- This is waterproof.
- You can see clearly the road with its brightness.
- Some find it hard to attach it onto their handlebar.
- A few say that the battery does not last long.
With the battery issue experienced by some users, it is best if you will not overuse this flashlight if you want it to last longer. Aside from that, the light it is emitting is without a doubt the brightest you have seen. This is really great for your night rides as motorists can see you easily.
2. BLITZU Gator 320 USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set for Bicycle HeadLights
Having lights on your bike is really important as these let the people and the motorists see you especially at night. It is best to buy a set of headlight and taillight for safety reasons. If you are searching for a set of lights to complete your bike, this might be helpful for you.
This set of lights is very affordable at this moment and it would be a bummer if you will not cop one. Most headlights sold on the market do not include a taillight but this product does. If you are not cycling, you can use this for emergency use.
- It can be charged through a USB cable.
- This has a 360-degree swivel ability.
- It is water resistant and shockproof.
- Both the headlight and taillight are easy to mount.
- The low light setting beams brightly.
- It is compact and does not take space in the handlebar.
- The high setting only lasts for an hour of continuous use.
- This does not do well under heavy rains.
If you do not want the hassle of buying separate headlight and taillight, this is a good score. It might not its best in heavy rainfall, but it is still effective in light downpours. If the weather does not permit you to ride, you could use this when there is an electricity failure.
3. TaoTronics TT-HP007 LED Bike Lights Front & Back for Bicycle HeadLights
Do you enjoy biking under any weather? Are you looking for a set of lights that can use in summer as well as in winter? We think that this product will be your best riding buddy.
It is great to own a light on your bike that is dustproof, waterproof, and can be used under any weather. This will not hinder you to cycle on a hot summer night or freezing rainy dusk. The only time this light will be mounted off on your bike is when you are going to recharge it.
- It has an average use of 3 hours.
- This uses CREE LED light – twice the power of ordinary LED light.
- The set comes with adjustable mounts.
- You can mount this on your handlebar or your helmet.
- It can be charged via USB.
- This is made for all kinds of weather.
- The taillight included does not have the wow-factor as the headlight.
- The on and off switch is very sensitive.
This is a great set if you ride your bike regularly or not. You can rely on its brightness and its durability in any weather situation. One thing is you must double check the headlight before storing if it is turned off to avoid its battery getting drained when not in use.
4. Eagle Eye USB Rechargeable LED Bicycle Headlights
There are different things that you normally search for when finding the right headlights. You would like to find one that is not only effective, it has to be sleek and modern too. This is one of the bicycle headlights that may catch your attention immediately.
This is known to be one of the headlights that will be able to cut through the dark at night. This comes with a 120-degree visibility beam that will make everything clearer. This can just be clipped on which means that you do not need to install this anymore. This comes with 2 micro-USB chargers to make charging easier to do.
- This is IPX-waterproof.
- This comes with a battery life indicator so you will know how long you can use it.
- This has 5 settings to choose from that can help control how long the battery will last.
- The battery is rechargeable.
- This is easy to install.
- This can make the road visible.
- Some are not too happy with the battery life.
- It was rained on and did not work anymore.
It should be remembered that this product is weather-resistant but it is not weather-proof. This means that slight exposure to weather elements will allow this to thrive but the moment that it gets too wet or is exposed to too much heat, it may break down like the other bike headlights that you will find on this list.
5. Bright Eyes Aircraft Aluminium Waterproof LED Bike Light Set for Bicycle HeadLights
You may have been planning to get 2 flashlights for your 2 bikes so you can use any without transferring the light one to the other. Do you know that there are bike lights sold on Amazon for the price of one? This will surely brighten up your day.
This headlight looks durable and military design. It looks easy to install and a steal to be getting 2 sets of lights for a low price with an adjustable lumen system so you can choose your needed brightness.
- It is sturdy and waterproof.
- It has 3 light settings.
- This can be easily mounted without any use of tools.
- This is priced fairly as you will get 2 sets of lights.
- It can function as your torch for its powerful
- The headlight uses 3 AAA batteries.
- The mounts can be removed easily on bumpy roads.
This set of lights is a good choice. You can use the free lights to your other bike, give it to a fellow biker or use it as a spare flashlight in your home. Though you need to store a lot of AAA batteries for this, it works great and very reliable.
6. Lumintrail Super Bright USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light Set Headlights
One of the most exciting things to do is biking at night – off the road. Riding on rocky trails with only the moon as your light does give you an adrenaline rush but is not safe. You must have a light that can help you see trail better and can cut through the darkness.
The body of this headlight looks sturdy and well built. Its 1000 lumen is really astonishing powered by a 2600 mAh lithium battery that can be easily recharged.
- The headlight has a total of 6 lighting modes.
- It uses CREE XM-L LED light.
- This is water and shock resistant.
- The ultra-bright light is perfect in the darkest hours of the night.
- You can charge it easily via micro USB.
- It can be used up to 8 hours.
- Some say its lumen power is not near 1000.
- The on and off switch breaks easily.
This is a good choice for people who love biking on bumpy terrain as it has a strong grip on the handlebars. Though some people say that it does not shine 1000 lumen purely, it still casts a powerful light that can brighten your way.
7. Bright Eyes NEWLY UPGRADED and FULLY WATERPROOF for Bicycle Headlights
A bright flashlight on your bike makes you 10x safer to ride especially at night. It helps you to see the road clearly at the same time be visible to others who are driving. Are you looking for a bike torch? Then this might catch your attention.
This headlight is impressive for passing 7 different extreme tests. It also has the longest battery life among all its competitors. And produces a very bright light.
- It has a 1200 lumen power.
- This is installed with a waterproof battery.
- It perfectly fits on almost all handlebars.
- The headlight can last up to 5 hours in max setting and 26+ hours in lowest.
- The battery is rechargeable.
- You can also use this in camping, hiking, and running.
- The light it emits is not concentrated in an area.
- Some say the battery does not last long.
This small headlight is a good choice for people who love cycling whenever and wherever. You can rely on its bright light and you can use this on your long ride. This also looks handsome and adds beauty to your bike.
8. Malker Bicycle HeadLights Front and Rear Silicone LED Bike Light Set
Sometimes, having accessories on your bike attracts attention especially to thieves. That is why it is advisable to either remove your bike accessories before leaving it or put lowkey accessories to avoid being noticed. You will want to check this product out.
The design of this headlight is different from others in the market. It is simple yet looks durable. This is waterproof and does not attract too much attention. Other riders might be surprised that your bike has light as it is almost not noticeable.
- It is made of durable silicone alloy.
- There are 3 different light modes.
- It uses lithium-ion batteries.
- It is simple yet very effective.
- This can be installed very quickly.
- It is priced cheaply.
- A few say that the battery is poorly made.
- Some received a defective unit.
This light is great as a backup light but not as your primary headlight. For its cheap price, you can buy this and store it in your emergency bag or bike bag so when your primary headlight fails you while riding, this can be a good saver.
9. HODGSON Bike Lights 400 Lumens Bicycle HeadLights Front and Back
Do you like to set up your bike as if it came from a sci-fi movie? Are you aware that there is a set of bike lights that will complete a futuristic bike look? Check this product out.
The headlight and taillight look badass and very modern. Both have a sleek design and easy to install. It looks like the most durable headlight sold in the market.
- It is a 400 lumen waterproof light.
- This has 4 adjustable modes.
- The mounting straps are made of silicon.
- It looks very handsome.
- This has a maximum running time of 6 hours in low mode.
- The light is very bright.
- The strap does not hold a tight fit for a long time.
- Some find the headlight too big.
This powerful light set is very affordable for its price. It is excellently built and very easy to use. Not only you can enjoy using this at night, but you can rely on it even on a rainy day.
10. BenRan Ultra Bright Bicycle Headlights Taillight
There are different headlights that you will see in the market right now. Whether you would choose to purchase online or in actual stores, there are still so many choices so choosing will be a bit complicated.
There are a lot of bike headlights that will all seem to offer the same thing. The fact that this is weather-resistant already makes it one of the best choices available. This can be installed easily without any tools. If in case there is something wrong with the product that you have received, you can immediately have it replaced as long as it is within 6 months from the time that you purchased it.
- This comes with bright light LEDs for the front light.
- The backlight comes with three LEDs.
- The lights come in different modes depending on your needs.
- The design is beautiful.
- This can make the road highly visible at night.
- This is easy to place on and off the bike.
- Some say that this does not last very long.
- This is a bit fragile.
Some people say that this may not be the best choice available especially if you are searching for something that will last for a long time. You have to admit that this looks great and the light that it produces is very bright.
It can be confusing to choose just one bike headlight Amazon but you know that you have to pick. You are going to use your bike at night soon. You want to be safe while you are cycling from one place to another. There are some things that you have to consider to make the right choice:
- Type of Bike Light – There are different bike light types that you can find right now. Some of them will be perfect for commuting after dark so you can see the road. Some can just be placed on the sides of your bike so other cars and other riders will see you.
- The brightness of Light – How bright would you like your bike light to be. The best bike lights for night riding are rampant. You need to make a decision based on what you really think is the best one available.
- Rechargeable or Not – Do you want to have a bike light that you can recharge or would you rather get one that would need battery replacements from time to time? The decision will be up to you.
There are so many things that you should learn about bike headlights so that making a choice will not be hard to do. Do not forget to check the bicycle headlight reviews. They can be very useful for your needs. You will be able to determine which headlights will work and which ones will not work that well. Are you ready to pick?
Leave a Reply