When it comes to buildings and house constructions, fire escape ladders are what you shall not forget. You cannot predict what will happen in the future, which is why having fire escape ladders is very important thing to keep you feel secure. Buying fire escape ladders is what you should do when you build tall buildings as well as build house with several stories because you can flee safely when something happens accidentally through the fire escape ladders. Getting the best fire escape ladders is not hard if you go to the right website especially, the one you are reading now. Our reviews offer you the best fire escape ladders choices so that you can choose any alternative options of top fire escape ladders for you. What you are about to read is the list of top 10 best fire escape ladders that are designed with high quality and are highly recommended.
Related “Best Telescoping Ladders”
- 1. X-IT 2 Story Emergency Fire Escape Ladder
- 2. Kidde KL-2S Two-Storey Fire Escape Ladder
- 3. First Alert ELS53W-2 Three Storey Escape Ladder
- 4. Surco 506B Bunk Fire Escape Ladder
- 5. Werner ESC330 Fire Escape Ladder
- 6. Saf-Escape 2 Storey Portable Fire Escape Ladder
- 7. Deluxe Dial 2 Storey Fire Escape Ladder
- 8. Dragonfire Fire Rope Recue Glove
- 9. ResQLadder LP3FL 12SL Two-Storey Portable Emergency Escape Ladder
- 10. First Alert EL53W-2 Three Storey Fire Escape Ladder
1. X-IT 2 Story Emergency Fire Escape Ladder
In an emergency, there is not much time to think, that is why this X-IT Emergency Fire Escape Ladder is made so lightweight ad easy for you to use anytime you need it. The X-IT ladder has gathered several designed and safety awards for its form, function, ease of use, and safety. It is truly the strongest, safest, smallest, and fastest escape ladder ever made. With various functions, this is absolutely the best choice for you.
- Award Winning: safest, strongest, smallest, lilghtest, easiest to use
- Fits all window and wall size by securing to window sill
- Exceeds ASTM F2175 safety standards including UL
- Multi use for safe practice
- A storage bag is included
2. Kidde KL-2S Two-Storey Fire Escape Ladder
Everything needs to be cautious when it comes to safety of people in the house, one of which is fire. Kidde Escape Ladders store compactly and don’t deploy until you need them. Each ladder fits easily under a bed or in a closet near the window perfectly. If a fire necessitates an escape from the second or third story of your home, it is easy to move a Kidde Escape Ladder to the window, open and place the attachment hooks over the windowsill, and pull the release strap to unfurl the ladder, and you will be able to escape the fire safely.
- Easy to use
- Attaches most quickly to most common windows
- Fast and easy to deploy with anti-slip rungs
- Ready for use, no tools or assembly required
- A strong and durable ladder
- 13 feet long by 1 foot wide
3. First Alert ELS53W-2 Three Storey Escape Ladder
Fire is a serious threat to every household, it can strike anywhere, anytime. The frightening truth is that there were so many home fires each year which results in deaths and injuries to innocent people all over the world. Because of the very real threat of fire, it is vital that every household uses tools for fire protection. This First Alert ELS53W-2 is an effective last-resort tool to help you and your family safely exit that dangerous situation.
- Be prepared for the worst by having a critical means of escape during a home fire
- Designed with slip-resistant rungs, steel rung stabilizers, and Dupont Cordura nylon strapping for extra strength and durability
- Features wide sill hooks, accommodates window sills from 6-13 inches
- Constructed from strong steel
4. Surco 506B Bunk Fire Escape Ladder
Gain simple access with this Surco 506B Bunk Fire Escape Ladder. Manufactured from heavy gauge 1 inch aluminum with a bright dipped polished finish, this ladder will surely be durable and strong enough to hold people during fire escape. Also, the steps wrapped with nylon pads for maximum comfort and padded feet which is easy to use, install, and escape.
- Manufactured from heavy gauge 1 inch aluminum
- It has smooth satin anodized dish
- Steps wrapped with nylon pads for maximum comfort
- It comes along with a hook retainer
- Easy to use
5. Werner ESC330 Fire Escape Ladder
During a fire, every second count, that is why the Werner ESC-330 Three-Storey Fire Escape Ladder is made to help you and your family evacuate your home quickly. Designed for placement on your home’s third storey, this durable ladder installs in the wall below a window, so it’s always ready to go and can never be misplaced which is the thing that you need in a fire escape ladder.
- 3-storey model
- 1200-Pound load capacity
- Can be used by multiple people simultaneously
- Flat rungs with anti-slips groves and standoffs
- Assistance strap for easy exit
- Can be used over any size window sill
- Multi-level roof lines
6. Saf-Escape 2 Storey Portable Fire Escape Ladder
Made for wall thickness, this Saf-Esape Portable Fire Escape Ladder is suitable for most standard windows. Also, it is manufactured for heavy duty zinc plated 18 gauge steel since it is designed for quick and easy development with tangle free steel link chains ladders that can be stored easily under the bed or window.
- 2 storey portable steel chain fire escape ladder
- Chain tension tested to 1000 pounds in weight
- Suitable for most standard windows
- Stand offs included to keep away from building
- Can be used more than once
7. Deluxe Dial 2 Storey Fire Escape Ladder
You never know what would happen when there is fire, all you need is a strong fire escape ladder that can help you to evacuate safely. This Deluxe Dial Fire Escape Safety Ladder is designed for extra-safe emergency exactly by a firefighter.
- Unlike conventional chain style ladders, it unfolds instantly, without any tangling
- The ladder becomes rigid when stepped on so it won’t sway
- Special stand-offs and wide
- Anti-skid steps for safer footing
- Made of lightweight aluminum and plastic
8. Dragonfire Fire Rope Recue Glove
With special design, this Dragon Fire Rope Rescue Gloves can protect your hands from flame, cut, and puncture. It also has palm thermal protection so that you don’t have to be afraid of having any injuries with your hands while escaping from fire with ropes at all. With the strategic task designed ‘flex cut’, its second layer is made of premium synthetic leather on palm and fingers which is a great protection for your hands and palms.
- Wear resistant premium synthetic leather palm
- Reinforced finger and palm protection
- Shock absorbing knuckle guard protection
- Task designed rope palm channel with side padding and wrap overhand
- Fleece outer layer on the back of thumb for brow sweat removal
9. ResQLadder LP3FL 12SL Two-Storey Portable Emergency Escape Ladder
This 3 room second floor fire escape ladder pack ensures emergency preparedness for or business fire, earthquakes, and other emergency situations perfectly. It is always a good idea to include portable chain ladders in your fire escape emergency plan. This ResQLadder with plastic sleeves on the chain is a strong, lightweight, and portable escape ladder with industrial strength hooks that fit over most window sills so you can escape a fire safely.
- No installation necessary
- Designed to fit standard window sill
- Easy to install or remove standoffs
- Provide added stability for every rung while allowing flexibility to avoid variety of wall obstructions or hazards
10. First Alert EL53W-2 Three Storey Fire Escape Ladder
Exceptionally durable, this ladder is tested to American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards. Featuring a strong nylon/steel construction and measuring 24 feet in length, the ES5W-2 provides a dependable means of escape through a third floor window during a home fire safely.
- Designed for use in a three-storey home
- Features strong nylon and steel construction
- Fits window at least 20 inches wide and 32 inches high
- Steel stabilizers on each slip-resistant, epoxy-coated rung
- Can be easily stored under the bed or near a window