Many people and families have been adding dogs, cats, and other furry pets in their home today as they bring happiness to most pet lovers. Dogs also make their homes more secure and well, cats, they just boss around but are still adorable. You might be have a fur baby in your home and love spending time playing with them or just watching them. But even though you love them to the moon and back, one thing you hate about having pets inside your home is the odor they leave on your bed, couches, and even to some of your favorite clothes. They might be marking your furniture and leave a stench that ordinary cleaners cannot mask. You will need to add a pet odor and stain remover in your grocery list to say goodbye to unwanted odors.
- Comparison Of The 10 Best Pet Odor Removers Collection
- Point of Interest
- Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover 23oz Empty Spray Bottle 2 Refills
- Genesis 950 2.5 Gallon + Spigot – Professional Strength Concentrate
- Bissell Destroyer Pet Plus, 1773, 22 oz Oxy Stain Pretreat 22 Fl Oz
- Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover 2 Refill Pouch (Makes 46oz)
- Nature’s Miracle Just Cats Orange Oxy Stain Odor Remover, 24-Ounce
- Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator
- Pet Stain & Odor Miracle – Enzyme Cleaner for Dog and Cat Urine
- OUT! Advanced Severe Stain & Odor Remover
- Bissell Pet Pretreat + Sanitize Stain & Odor Remover, 1129
- Eco-88 Pet Stain & Odor Remover – 1 Gallon
- BUYING GUIDE
- Final Verdict
You may want to read:
- Top 10 Best Foldable Dog Pools Choices For Summer
- Top 10 Best Elevated Dog Bowls Reviews
- Top 10 Best Dog Diapers Reviews
- Top 10 Best Dog House Reviews
- The Best Airtight Dog Food Storage Containers
- Top 10 Must Have Product for Your Daily Dog Care
- Top 5 Best Halloween Costumes for Dogs
Comparison Of The 10 Best Pet Odor Removers Collection
|No||Brand Name||Product Image||Best Feature||Rating|
|1||Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover 23oz Empty Spray Bottle 2 Refills||It can easily eliminate the odors of pee and feces.||4.1|
|2||Genesis 950 2.5 Gallon + Spigot - Professional Strength Concentrate||This is one of the most trusted cleaning solution to carpets.||4.4|
|3||Bissell Destroyer Pet Plus, 1773, 22 oz Oxy Stain Pretreat 22 Fl Oz||It can remove permanent stains in 30 seconds.||4.6|
|4||Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover 2 Refill Pouch||This contains 4 tablets that makes 2 refills.||4.2|
|5||Nature's Miracle Just Cats Orange Oxy Stain Odor Remover||This is specially created for cats.||4.1|
|6||Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator||It is chlorine-free and is safe to use on colored rug and upholstery.||4.3|
|7||Pet Stain & Odor Miracle - Enzyme Cleaner for Dog and Cat Urine||This is safe on almost all surface and leather.||4.2|
|8||OUT! Advanced Severe Stain & Odor Remover||It does not contain harsh and strong chemicals.||4.4|
|9||Bissell Pet Pretreat + Sanitize Stain & Odor Remove||It is one of the cheapest yet most effective odor removers in the market.||4.5|
|10||Eco-88 Pet Stain & Odor Remover||This removes stains and odors permanently.||4.8|
Point of Interest
Pet Odor and Stain Remover vs Regular Cleaning Agent
When families see their pet stain their rug or blanket, they usual reaction is to put it in the washer dryer, hang it, and use it again. To our naked eyes they are clean again but in reality, these still contain the odor and stain. Here are the reasons why using a pet odor and stain remover is better than your regular laundry detergent.
- You will not run out of laundry detergents for your own clothes. When you use an odor and stain remover dedicated for your pets, you will never have an excuse why you have a mountain of dirty clothes in your room.
- Most pet stain and odor remover are safe and nontoxic to your beloved canine and feline friends compared to a regular soap. You will feel more secured that not only your pet’s bed and toys are clean from any odor they are safe to use them again.
- They do not contain harmful chemicals that can ruin your stuff at home. Your cat might have marked your couch and using a cleanser with bleach can degrade its color. Most pet odor sprays are gentle to be used on your bed, furniture, and rugs without you worrying destroying them.
- Pet odor and stain removers prevent your pets from peeing on the same spot you do not want them to. This makes them more effective than spraying deodorizers you can easily buy in the grocery as your pet would not be interested in peeing or pooping on a spot they are not allowed at.
- They do not cost much. A bottle of a pet spray deodorizer can last up to months even when used regularly. Whether you own a dog or more than 5 pets at home, cleaning and deodorizing your house will be a breeze.
- Removing stains caused by your pets will be more effective when you use a pet stain remover. Not only this can remove the stain but also the odor or the mark they left on the upholstery or on the fabric. It is also proven that pet stain removers can remove the odor-causing bacteria making your sofas and beds smell fresh again.
Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover 23oz Empty Spray Bottle 2 Refills
Living in a house with young children and pets are fun until its cleaning time. You can easily eliminate your pet’s odor to make your home safe to all living in it.
This pet odor remover spray has more than 50% active ingredients to make cleaning and deodorizing very effective. It is also nontoxic that it is safe to be used around your pets and even with your children.
- This product contains a reusable 23 oz bottle and tablets.
- The tablets are made of eco-friendly ingredients.
- It is made of nontoxic materials safe to use around children and pets.
- Refill tablets are available to purchase once the solution runs out.
- It is easy to use without mixing other ingredients.
- It effectively removes unwanted odors and hard to clean stains.
- The spray only includes 4 tablets equivalent to 2 uses.
- Some say it cannot remove stains that have been sitting for months.
This product is great in cleaning fresh stains from carpets or rugs and leaving them smell good. Though you might find it difficult to remove months old stains, but you will find it easy to say goodbye to foul odors.
Genesis 950 2.5 Gallon + Spigot – Professional Strength Concentrate
You and your fur buds might love lounging in your entertainment room most of the weekends. You, on the couch, and your dogs on the carpet. You will need a reliable carpet cleaning agent to make your carpet smells new again.
This cleaning solution is one of the top choices in removing pet odor and stains on carpets, upholstery, and furniture. Not only that, but this can also clean appliances, kitchen counters, tiles, and cars. This is also environmental-friendly that is safe to use indoors.
- This certain product weighs 2.5 gallons but also available in 1 and 5 gallons.
- It serves as an all-purpose and carpet cleaner, and pet odor and stain remover.
- This can be used in bathroom sinks, counter tops, and garage.
- Most say it can permanently remove the smell of cat pee.
- It easily cleans accidental vomits and poops of your pets.
- Some successfully removed stains that have been sitting on carpets and upholstery for months.
- A few say that the stains return again after shampooing.
- The price is too expensive compared to other pet odor cleaning agents.
If you are looking for an all around cleaner in your home then this will be the perfect one for you. But if you are only looking for a pet stain remover and deodorizer, there are plenty more products out there that are more affordable and are still effective as this one.
Bissell Destroyer Pet Plus, 1773, 22 oz Oxy Stain Pretreat 22 Fl Oz
Cleaning should be easy as counting 1,2,3 but removing a stain tattooed on your carpet or beddings might have made you give up on them. Give yourself a second chance in removing those stains and you will be surprised with the cleaning power of this product.
One thing you will immediately notice is this spray claims it can remove stains in 30 seconds such as urine, stool, and mud. Not only this gets rid of the foul smell, but puts a halt to your pets from marking your furniture and sofas.
- This deodorizer and stain remover spray weigh at 22 oz.
- It works great on rugs and carpets.
- It is pet and kid-friendly.
- Most claim this really remove permanent stains in seconds.
- Dogs and cats avoid and stop marking on rugs sprayed on with this.
- It does not leave a yellow stain on the carpet.
- This does not smell good despite being children-friendly.
- Some say it does not remove urine stains.
If you are living in an apartment or a house with carpet flooring, this is a well recommended pet spray for you. It is cheap but is tested to be very effective in removing pet odor and stains on your rugs. You can easily clean and deodorize your carpet minutes before your guests arrive after your pooch decided to relieve itself there.
Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover 2 Refill Pouch (Makes 46oz)
Have you previously ordered this product with the spray? Or have you heard good reviews about this brand? Worry not, for you can buy refills of your favorite product.
This pet stain remover and deodorizer refill makes up to 46 oz or can do 2 refills of your Fizzion bottle or any 23 oz bottle. This is safe to use around your fur babies and children as this is nontoxic.
- This pouch contains 4 tablets good for two refills.
- It contains active ingredients in eliminating odor and removing stains.
- The tablets are made of earth-friendly ingredients.
- It can refill 3 bottles and the results are still awesome.
- This removes the marks made by outside cats.
- Indoor pets do not continue to mark where this is sprayed on.
- This is expensive as a refill.
- Some experienced not having the result the product has promised.
If you have been using and loving this brand, then you would want to have a stock of this refills. If you are a first time buyer, there are less expensive pet sprays that you can try and use than this one.
Nature’s Miracle Just Cats Orange Oxy Stain Odor Remover, 24-Ounce
Do you have feline friends living with you in your home? They might be clean with themselves but cleaning up their poop and pee is their human’s job. If you are looking for a deodorizer spray for cats, then you would want to check this product out.
This cleaning agent for pets is formulated for cats. Based on its color, it looks like it has an orange scent that can make your room smell fresh. This can also be used in laundry to wash your pet’s favorite blanket or bed.
- This cat odor and stain remover has a weight of 1 gallon.
- It has a fresh orange fragrance.
- This ships in almost all countries.
- Its orange scent makes your room smelling fresh and clean after using this.
- This can last up to 6 months making it very economical.
- You can include a spray in your order for easier cleaning.
- Some say this does not the outside cats from peeing inside.
- A few said it only lessens the smell but cannot totally make it disappear.
If you do not have any cats at home, you can still purchase this if outside cats loves going inside your rooms. For them, the smell of this product discourage them from peeing in your house. If you have your own cats at home, you will start enjoying cleaning their mess and leaving your room smell fresh after.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator
Most people think that cleaning agents should have an ingredient of chlorine to make it effective but chlorine can ruin your furniture and garments in the long run. Are you looking for a chlorine-free pet deodorizer? You better check this out.
This pet odor and stain remover does not contain chlorine and color-safe. You will never see your red carpet turn to pink and your sofa pillows fade their color. This can be used on any surface, from their kennels, litter boxes, to your bed where stains and odor are possible.
- This deodorizer and stain remover has a net weight of 32 ounces.
- It can be used on any surface.
- This contains natural enzymatic bacteria for deeper cleaning and sanitizing.
- It can remove old urine odor and stains.
- This is friendly to your furniture, flooring, and carpets.
- This is priced good yet a very powerful cleaning agent.
- Pets still pee and poop on the same spot where this is sprayed at.
- Some said that stains are still present under a blacklight.
It is still the human’s responsibility to toilet-train their pets but if their pets have an uncontrollable bladder, cleaning and sanitizing your home will be an easy job for this pet odor and stain remover.
Pet Stain & Odor Miracle – Enzyme Cleaner for Dog and Cat Urine
One of the hardest to clean and sanitize is leather as odor can seep inside. If you worry of losing your leather couch because of your pet’s pee and such, this is the best for you.
It is great to see companies that donate a part of their earnings to their chosen charity. This product gives a 10% of their profit to animal rescues and shelters. It will also make you feel good that you have helped animals to have a good life.
- This works great on hardwood, carpet, leather, car upholstery, and pet beds.
- This particular product has a spearmint scent.
- It weighs 32 oz but also available in 1 gallon.
- It effectively works well on urine and fecal smell.
- The mint scent leaves the surface smell brand new.
- Fresh stains disappear as soon as this product hit on them.
- Some got overwhelmed with the smell.
- It is not powerful in removing old stains.
If you love the smell of mint, you would want to have a cleaner that is mint scent as well. Your guests will not realize that you are just cleaning up your pet’s pee when it got excited to see them.
OUT! Advanced Severe Stain & Odor Remover
Sometimes, people do not mind cleaning as most cleaners smell stronger than their pet’s vomit or drool. But of course, these should also be cleaned to keep your home free from bacteria. This mild cleaner might be the one you need.
This product contains 3 times cleaning power to remove old stains and stubborn odor. This stops repeat marking of your pets and even outside animals.
- This 32 oz cleaner neutralizes odor.
- It is effective on any areas.
- It removes nasty smell, blood stain, and urine odor.
- The price is competitive.
- It can be used on any stains by cats and dogs.
- This has a fresh smell.
- Some are not satisfied with its stain removal power.
- A few find the smell too strong for them.
This is best to families that have dogs and cats as you can use one cleaner for their pee, etc. You can easily buy them at a great price on Amazon.
Bissell Pet Pretreat + Sanitize Stain & Odor Remover, 1129
Anyone would want to buy stuff that is affordable and effective. If you believe in the mantra not-all-expensive-are-effective, this is the perfect pet odor and stain remover for you.
This pet spray is one of the least expensive odor and spray removers you can see on Amazon. It is also family-friendly that can be used around your pets and children. This product boasts its Accelerated Oxy Technology that cleaning tough stains will be an easy job.
- This odor and stain spray weighs 22 oz.
- It is formulated to penetrate tough pet stains such as urine and feces.
- It is safe to use on carpets and upholstery.
- This is affordable to purchase.
- It can effectively remove stains that you thought are permanent.
- It does not only remove the odor but sanitizes too.
- Some say it does not do its cleaning job well.
- It emits a strong smell that a few cannot stand.
This pet spray is a choice by many as it ships to a number of countries, always on stock, and cheap. Everybody loves inexpensive things that are effective and can be counted on.
Eco-88 Pet Stain & Odor Remover – 1 Gallon
Are you looking for a cleaning agent that can permanently remove your pets’ stinkiest odor and toughest stains on your couch, mattress, and carpet? Stop worrying for this could probably save your furniture and another home decor.
As seen on the bottle, this one gallon pet stain and odor remover claims it can remove stains permanently. It is also easy and safe to use and you will not need to rinse or scrub the surface you sprayed on.
- This product is weighing one gallon.
- It can remove blood, feces, urine, and vomit stains.
- This deodorizes pet litter and pet beds.
- Just spray on the area with unwanted odor and it will almost instantly be removed.
- No need to scrub the stains, you will only need to wipe it after and see the result.
- It is safe to be used on tiles and hardwood floors.
- Some do not like its bleach-like smell.
- People with sensitive skin might experience a burning sensation on their hands when splashed with this.
If you have a pack of dogs and cats, this is the best pet odor and stain remover for you. For its size, price, and effectivity, buying this one is a great deal.
Sometimes, pets who spend a lot of time indoors even though they are trained to pee and poop outside or in a bathroom still leave a distinct odor that are difficult to remove with normal cleaning agents. Good thing that there are pet odor eliminators available now in the market. Continue on reading to help you choose the most compatible pet odor remover for you.
- Ingredients – You may be wanting an all-natural odor remover, do not worry, as there are brands that offer natural deodorizers that you will love.
- Food Grade – Believe it or not, many pets suffer from illnesses and even death from licking and ingesting cleaning products on their toys and from house fixtures. Always check the stain remover you are planning to buy if it does not have any harmful chemicals and safe for you and most especially to your fur friends.
- Purpose – Are you removing the odor from your favorite couch or on your pet’s litter? Do your pets stain your carpet? There are brands that specialize in removing odor and some for stain removal. If you are having troubles with the both, you can also find a 2-in-1 deodorizer and stain remover.
- Price – You might be tempted to purchase the pet odor remover that was advertised and thought of getting it a steal price. It is always best to compare different products first buying.
Not all people have the knowledge that pet odor and stain removers exist that is why many still call for a professional to do this cleaning job. You can save thousands of dollars a year just by buying a bottle that is easily used. You can bring this bottle wherever you will go to guide your pet where it is allowed to relieve or not just by spraying as soon as you arrive to a different location such as in your parents’ house or a hotel room. You will enjoy inviting friends over at your home without feeling embarrassed that your house smells like a zoo. Your fur babies will learn your rules when it comes to relieving themselves at the same time providing them a safe environment. Now you will not only be welcomed by licks and hugs from your pets, but as well as a home smelling fresh and clean.
Leave a Reply