Talking about pocket knives, you never know when it comes important. Pocket knives can be very great in terms of design and you should pick one based on your intended usage. There are many different types of pocket knives that are available on the internet and the list down below will help guide you through what you should look for in a pocket knife as well as the top 10 pocket knives that we selected for you. Check out the list for more detail.
- 1. Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops SWA24S Liner Lock Folding Knife Partially Serrated Clip Point Blade
- 2. Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife
- 3. Kershaw Brawler Folding Pocket Knife (1990) with 3” Black-Oxide
- 4. MTech USA Ballistic MT-A705 Series Spring Assist Folding Knife, 4.5-Inch Closed
- 5. Promithi Camo Pocket Knife Assisted Opening Stainless Steel Blade Hunting Folding Knife Liner Lock Collection Knives 8 Inch
- 6. TAC Force TF-469 Gentleman’s Assisted Opening Folding Knife, Black Straight Edge Blade, Brown Pakkawood Handle, 4-Inch Closed
- 7. Tac-Force Blue Police Assisted Open LED Tactical Rescue Pocket Knife
- 8. M-tech 8 Inch Spring Assisted Blood Red Folding Pocket Knives Tactical Combat
- 9. TAC-FORCE Grey TITANIUM Spring Assisted Open TACTICAL Folding Pocket Knives NEW!!
- 10. Buck Knives 0371BRS Stockman 3 Blade Pocket Knives with Woodgrain Handle
1. Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops SWA24S Liner Lock Folding Knife Partially Serrated Clip Point Blade
For this first product of the list, it’s a pocket knife which is made of stainless steel, and the overall length is in great size and it’s sharp and conceal easily. You can just leave it in your bag without the fear of it open up on its own and it’s easy to open up when you want to. This knife is rare and worth a good price by itself, the liner lock is very thick and solid.
2. Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife
For this second product of the list, it’s also made from a good quality of stainless steel which is polished in collider and provides sleek durability. Hence, this knife contains seven functions to equip you for any adventure or situation you need. The length for this is 58 mm and weight 0.8 oz and it was made in Switzerland. This is a well designed pocket knife.
3. Kershaw Brawler Folding Pocket Knife (1990) with 3” Black-Oxide
This 3 inches pocket knife brings you many benefits for using such as keeping to ensure safety or you can just keep it in your pocket to use for a situation needed. This pocket knife was produced in the US and that’s why it allows them to have much expensive prices than other knife manufacturers. Furthermore, this pocket knife is designed for everyday carry.
4. MTech USA Ballistic MT-A705 Series Spring Assist Folding Knife, 4.5-Inch Closed
Check out this pocket knife which locks securely into place once it opens with a liner lock. With the sizes of 3.75 inch, 3mm thick stainless steel blade, it makes your life more convenient and the two tone aluminum handle is designed in a silver dragon. Thus, the pocket clip for easy and safe carry, you do not have to worry that it opens on its own while it’s in your bag.
5. Promithi Camo Pocket Knife Assisted Opening Stainless Steel Blade Hunting Folding Knife Liner Lock Collection Knives 8 Inch
This fifth product of the list assisted the opening mechanism and this pocket knife can be smoothly and easily open the blade with just one hand by the thumb. It keeps securely in place via liner lock and sturdy pocket clip. Furthermore, it was made of aluminum and resin and it’s a perfect choice for comfort and prevents sliding. This is a good product to consider getting one.
6. TAC Force TF-469 Gentleman’s Assisted Opening Folding Knife, Black Straight Edge Blade, Brown Pakkawood Handle, 4-Inch Closed
This brand new pocket knife is created to ensure you needed in any situation and it’s in a type of folding knife that offers rapid one handed deployment. It can locks securely into place with just a tiny liner lock. Moreover, with the amazing design that comes out with a black straight edge stainless steel blade. It competes with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry.
7. Tac-Force Blue Police Assisted Open LED Tactical Rescue Pocket Knife
Check out this cool shinny blue pocket knife which will brighten the look even better. This pocket knife is more suitable for a guy especially at a young age and is created to prevent glare, reduce friction, and look tough. The 4-inch-long blade gives you plenty of room for slicing, dicing, and for other cutting needs. Thus, the knife has a locking lever that is super sturdy. You will love it.
8. M-tech 8 Inch Spring Assisted Blood Red Folding Pocket Knives Tactical Combat
This red pocket knife has an overall length for 8.25 inches and the blade length is 3.5 inches and it’s a thick stainless steel blade. Hence, this pocket knife is made in Italy and it’s made fully of metal and does not use a single plastic part and that’s the reason that gives the knife a very sturdy look. Also, it has an ultra sharp point that is designed for stabbing.
9. TAC-FORCE Grey TITANIUM Spring Assisted Open TACTICAL Folding Pocket Knives NEW!!
Take a look at this pocket knife that is mainly produced in a good quality of the product. These knives look and feel like classic knives and this is not suitable for everyday use such as cutting vegetables and stuff. The knife is not so big in size and the blade opens easily with one hand and features with a liner lock. This is a perfect choice if you’re looking for a classic looking knife.
10. Buck Knives 0371BRS Stockman 3 Blade Pocket Knives with Woodgrain Handle
For the last product of the list, it’s the three blades with different sizes and is used for a different purpose. The blades are easily sharpened and a great blend of hardness and wear resistance. The handle is made of wood which brightens up the look on a whole different level and it was used for a convenient and multi purpose and it was recommended for an everyday carry because you never know when you need it.