If you are to look for the best RC helicopters, this is going to be the best RC helicopters review you can check. We have selected 10 of the best products to suggest, and these come with high quality and very good flying performance. Many users who have bought and played with them also recommend them through their very positive customer reviews. You are going to enjoy these best RC helicopters.
- Fact Sheet – Top 10 Best RC Helicopters In 2020 Reviews
- Point of Interest
- Syma S107,S107G RC Helicopter with Gyro- Red
- Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Radio Remote Control Helicopter with Gyro
- Syma 16.5CM S026G 3.5Ch 3 Channel Mini Chinook RC Helicopter Gyro Small Toy Gift Army
- Syma S102G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters with Gyro
- Syma S109G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters with Gyro
- Syma S108G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters with Gyro
- Syma S111G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters with Gyro
- WLtoys Large V912 4CH Single Blade RC Remote Control Helicopters
- Ularmo Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters
- 53 Inch Extra Large GT QS8006 2 Speed 3.5 Ch RC Helicopters
- BUYING GUIDE
- Final Verdict
Fact Sheet – Top 10 Best RC Helicopters In 2020 Reviews
|No||Brand Name||Product Image||Best Feature||Ranking|
|1||Syma S107,S107G RC Helicopter ...||This comes with stable flight characteristics that will make it ideal to be used by beginners.||4|
|2||Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Radio Remote...||This can fly for up to 8 minutes.||4|
|3||Syma 16.5CM S026G 3.5Ch 3 Channel Mini Chinook...||This has a Vernier adjustable knob.||3.7|
|4||Syma S102G 3.5 Channel RC ...||This has uniform dimensions which can make it easier to fly.||3.9|
|5||Syma S109G 3.5 Channel RC ...||This is stable to fly.||3.8|
|6||Syma S108G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter...||This does not need to be assembled as it can be used right out of the box.||3.9|
|7||Syma S111G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter...||This can be charged 2 ways.||4.1|
|8||WLtoys Large V912 4CH Single Blade RC...||Fly up to 150 meters.||3.6|
|9||Ularmo Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter||This comes with 3 channels.||4.1|
|10||53 Inch Extra Large GT QS8006 2 Speed 3.5...||This has about 7 minutes of flight time.||2.5|
Point of Interest
Some Tips to Follow to Fly Your RC Helicopter Properly
Flying your RC helicopter can be a fun experience but it will be more fun if you know how to fly your helicopter properly. Do you think that you are good at flying? Even if you are, you still need some useful tips that will truly help you:
- Start with small helicopter first. This will help you get a feel of how to fly the helicopters properly.
- Make sure that you know the controls of the RC helicopter that you are using. The more familiar you are with the controls, the better you would be able to fly it.
- If the helicopter crashes while you are playing with it, immediately check it for some missing parts.
- Allow the battery to cool down in between flights as this can make the flying time longer.
- Make sure to use small movements especially when you are just starting out.
Syma S107,S107G RC Helicopter with Gyro- Red
What is one of the first things that you search for when looking for the right RC helicopter? You would like to have fun that is not only fun to use, you also want one that has a great appearance. This is one of the nice ones that you can get.
The first design to share for your consideration is the Syma S107. Beautifully designed in RED, this helicopter is found to fly very stable on air while it is so easy to control and navigate. This is a great helicopter for beginners, indeed. It, on the other hand, operates by the Lithium polymer battery type, and its motor type is brushed. These features allow it to perform very well and become one of the best.
- The Gyro Technology will allow this to be easier to control during flight.
- This has colorful flashing lights that will allow you to see it when you are flying at night.
- This has a 3.7V 150Mah Li-Poly battery.
- This can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
- This is cool-looking.
- This is durable.
- This can only fly for a short time.
- Some say that it did not last a long time for them.
You would like to have the right remote helicopter that you can fly perfectly well. This is easy to fly and you will have a lot of fun flying this daytime and nighttime. Just make sure that you will avoid crashes so that it can last longer.
Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Radio Remote Control Helicopter with Gyro
You would like to fly a stable helicopter especially when you are a beginner, right? You want to make sure that you will have something fun and nice-looking to use. This RC helicopter will not disappoint. You may check out nitro RC helicopter reviews but this is still one of the best ones you can find.
This is another similar model from the same Syma brand. It is the well-constructed RC helicopter with a good performance. Made great for beginners who have less experience in flying the RC helicopter, people will find it very easy to deal with its control. As well, LiPO battery is used in this construction, and it is going to serve the run very well. The motor type attached is brushed motor.
- 32 – Level high precision blade system
- This comes with 2 solid motors and another motor located at the tail section.
- This comes with a remote control that will make it easier to control during flight.
- This comes in different colors.
- This can provide entertainment for all people.
- You can charge it through USB.
- This may be a bit hard to control.
- There may be glitches with the controls at times.
You would always want to have an RC helicopter that you can control easily and while this may take time before you are fully able to control it, it will still be fun to use especially once you get the hang of it. This nice-looking RC helicopter may be the one that you are searching for.
Syma 16.5CM S026G 3.5Ch 3 Channel Mini Chinook RC Helicopter Gyro Small Toy Gift Army
Some people may want to purchase 2nd hand RC helicopters but you may find a brand-new helicopter more precious and more durable. This particular helicopter is fun to use and the fact that it is decorated with LED lights makes it easy to use at night.
Here it comes the next and it is the Syma 16.5cm. This chinook RC helicopter has enough features to be the best. For one reason, this design is among the latest. It is very well constructed with the infrared receiver. For the functions, it could hover up, down and turn both ways clockwise and counterclockwise effectively. For sure, it is a lot of fun to play with this helicopter.
- This comes with a flashlight or searchlight.
- The battery is built-in.
- This has a 3-channel proportional wide beam infrared.
- The lights look very cool when you are using them.
- This can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
- It can fly in different directions.
- Bad crashes can cause it to break.
- This is a bit small.
What type of RC helicopters do you want to have? Do you want something big or you would rather get something small? This helicopter will help you decide if this is something that you need or not. Its battery power is worth noting down.
Syma S102G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters with Gyro
Whether you would like to move your RC helicopter in different directions or you just want to practice how you are going to land the RC helicopter, you still need one stable helicopter that will be fun to use. This is actually very nice because of the many features it can offer.
The fourth recommended design falls into the Syma S102G. Coming with 3.5 channel, this has stable flight characteristics. The design is aimed to work the best for beginners. If you are, that is the right RC helicopter for you. Regarding the flying performance, this one achieves great standard. It is powerful and very stable flying up in the air. At the same time, its replacement parts are available in case there is something wrong with some of the parts.
- This has gyro 2 frequency.
- The flying distance is up to 8 meters.
- This can fly from 5 – 8 minutes.
- This is a fun RC to use.
- This is quite easy to fly.
- This can be used by people of all ages.
- This is not built to last.
- The controls may be a bit hard to figure out in the beginning.
You may be searching for an RC helicopter shop NL review but you do know that you need a lot of RC helicopters to play around with. This is a rather small helicopter but as long as you would use it properly, this can last for a long time.
Syma S109G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters with Gyro
What do you want to get when you find the right RC helicopter? You would like to fly something that is fun to use. This is something that can be used by all ages. Do you want to know more about it? Continue reading to know more details.
The next Syma model is the S109G. This is another fine quality construction, and its brilliant features come together making up a great performance to serve users’ play. Of course, it is a lot of excitement and fun when you have this RC helicopter. Again, just like the rest, this is made just for beginners. It works great and it runs smooth without needing great skills to fly it. This comes with a LiPO battery so you can expect that this will work well alongside the brushed motor that powers up the whole RC.
- This comes with a spare-tail blade.
- This has infrared control which can be perfect for indoor use.
- This has a brushed motor.
- This is small so it can be easy to use.
- This looks cool.
- It has lights that can make it easier to use at night.
- This can only be used indoors.
- The flight time is too short.
There are some people who say that this does not provide a lot of control but it is very small so using it will not be too complicated. This is not a remote-control helicopter with camera and you cannot equip a camera on it because it is too small for that but this looks cool so you will appreciate its appearance greatly.
Syma S108G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters with Gyro
There are different things that you have to consider when searching for the right RC helicopter and this particular product will not disappoint especially with all of the features that it can offer.
Standing number 6, you will see the Syma S108G. This is another high performing RC helicopter you could have a look. It shares some similar features to the above ones as well as the differences. For one reason users really like about this RC helicopter, it is the fact that its design is quite appealing while it is easy to fly. It is run by lithium polymer battery, on the other hand, and its brushed motor type makes it even more powerful.
- 3-channel radio remote control helicopter.
- This comes with colorful flashing lights so flying at night is possible.
- This has gyro technology to make flying more stable.
- This can be a lot of fun to use.
- The details of this RC helicopter are very nice.
- The helicopter is lightweight.
- The battery life is quite short.
- Some have reported that this breaks easily.
Having the right RC helicopter is quite fun. You will surely have a great time learning how the RC helicopter can fly. It also has different features that you can easily appreciate. This can be brought from place to place because it is lightweight.
Syma S111G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters with Gyro
Whether you are a beginner or not, you would like to have an RC helicopter that you can greatly trust. This particular helicopter can be easy to fly indoors. You will have a lot of fun using it for your entertainment.
Next is the Syma S111G RC helicopter. Made very smart, the helicopter is very easy to control. However, it has a fine performance to fly and move around on air with high stability. This is the total design of the RC helicopter for the beginners. Users actually do not need much experience to fly this well while it is going to create a lot of fun for everyone. Also, this is available at a reasonable price.
- This comes with a LiPO battery.
- This comes with a brushed motor.
- This comes with characteristics that will make it easy and stable to fly.
- This is super smooth to control.
- It is well-balanced.
- It is easy to control.
- It comes with plastic wheels.
- Using it outdoors might make it crash badly.
This is an RC helicopter that is fun to use. This can be used well by beginners especially since it is easy to control. You may have to do a bit more effort to make sure that you will fly it steadily as crashing it can cause the RC helicopter to break.
WLtoys Large V912 4CH Single Blade RC Remote Control Helicopters
There are different RC helicopters that you can buy but this is one of those that you may consider purchasing because of the various features it can provide. Are you already curious to know more about it?
Now it comes to the eighth RC helicopter. This is the WLtoys with 4CH blade to entertain the air to fly. Very much different from the above helicopters, this one could be used to fly for a long distance. It could go up to 150 minutes on air per one charge that takes about 60 minutes. If you like such a performance and feature, you are going to like this design so bad. It has additionally 4 channels at 2.4 GHz.
- This can perform 3D action and it can fly side up.
- Flight time is 8 minutes.
- This has 4 channels.
- You can easily learn to fly this RC helicopter.
- This is bigger than the other RC helicopters you will find in the market.
- This is stable even when there is a bit of wind.
- Some do not like its tail gears because they can easily pick up dirt and other debris.
- The battery cannot be changed.
You would like to find the right RC helicopter that will allow you to have fun and become entertained even for a short period of time. This is one of the best products for you to choose especially since this is easy to fly.
Ularmo Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopters
Are you searching for the smallest and lightest RC helicopter that you can purchase right now? You do not have to search any further as this may be the one that you are searching for. This truly works for your various needs. It is so small that it can fit your hand.
The second last is the Ularmo Syma. This is one of the fine models as the RC helicopter from the brand. At the same time, plenty of high performing features are integrated into this product. First of all, users will find this RC helicopter not difficult at all to fly. Also, it has the lithium polymer battery to operate. It is powerful and lasts long. Besides control the movement, the model allows you to control the light too.
- This has a LiPO or Lithium Polymer battery.
- This has a brushed motor.
- This has an additional 0.5 channel that is meant to control the lights.
- This has a metal frame which will make it more durable than most.
- This is a lot of fun to use.
- This does not cost a lot of money.
- The battery life is a bit short.
- The controls may be complicated in the beginning.
It is normal to become confused about how you are going to use the various buttons especially when it is your first time to use any type of RC helicopter. You will get used to this RC helicopter. Its durability will help you use it for a long period of time.
53 Inch Extra Large GT QS8006 2 Speed 3.5 Ch RC Helicopters
You may be searching for a large RC helicopter because you have tried using smaller ones before and you did not enjoy very much. This has multiple LED lights integrated into the helicopter itself so that you can start flying it at night.
Made very larger than the rest, this is the GT RC helicopter. Its actual size is 53 inches. Regarding the design, this one is quite nice with multiple LED integrated into the design. Other than this, this design has had a long battery life to allow the play time more. Also, it could move 360 degrees on air allowing for a more exciting experience with the RC helicopter. For the charging time, it could take up to 3 hours per charge, and this allows it to fly about 100 meters.
- 5 Channels RC
- This comes with a flashlight that will be turned on when you turn on the power switch.
- This is made out of both metal and plastic.
- This is a lot of fun to use.
- You can perform tricks with the use of this RC.
- The helicopter is beautiful to look at.
- This is a bit hard to fly for beginners.
- It is not very durable
You always need to check various RC helicopter reviews so that you can decide which one you think will work best for you. The reviews of this product may not seem very promising but it may be because it is not exactly for beginners. This is best used by those who have had RC helicopters in the past.
You would like to purchase your very own RC helicopter but you do not know where you should begin. It can be quite easy as long as you know what to look for.
- Type – There are different RC helicopter types available. You need to know these different types before you decide which one works best for your different needs.
- Build Quality – Is the RC helicopter durable? You need to make sure that the build will last for a long time especially if you are going to use it often.
- Parts Available – The RC helicopter you are going to pick will sometimes have issues. It may crash while you are using it and you will lose some parts in the process. Choose an RC helicopter that has amazing parts available. It will make a lot of difference in that way.
- Performance – You always want to have an RC helicopter that can do what it should do properly. The helicopter’s great performance will also matter.
- Price – It is best that you pick an RC helicopter that is within your budget so that you can appreciate it more.
You know that a remote-control helicopter will be very fun to play with. You can make the most out of it by making sure that you will check the instructions that come with the product so you can maximize the use of the helicopter. You can check out the different models first so you can make the right decision. The better your choice, the more that you will get to enjoy the RC helicopter that you have picked.
You may want to read:
Leave a Reply